The Smith County 9-1-1 Communications District is responsible for assigning physical addresses in the county.
Addresses are issued from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm. Address requests received after 3:00 pm will be processed the next business day.
Please contact our office at: 903-566-8911 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Got addressing questions?
Please review the addressing requirements link below or contact us directly by phone or contact form.
Please include the following information:
- Road the property is located on
- If you are in a subdivision
- Subdivision name
- Street name
- Property Owner’s information or PIN assigned by the Smith County Appraisal District
- The address of your nearest neighbor is helpful
Some cities do their own and are listed below. Please contact the appropriate agency.
- City of Arp – 903-859-6131
- City of Bullard – 903-894-7223
- City of Hideaway – 903-882-9854
- City of Lindale – 903-882-6861
- City of Overton – 903-834-3171
- City of Troup – 903-842-3128; Extension 10 or 11
- City of Tyler – 903-533-2094
- City of Whitehouse – 903-510-7500
- City of Winona – 903-877-3381
Surrounding Counties & Other Common Addressing Entities
|Cherokee County||Cherokee County 9-1-1 Addressing Department||903-683-6259|
Anderson, Camp, Greg, Marion,
Rains, Upshur, Van Zandt, Wood Counties
|East Texas Council of Governments (ETCOG)||
|Henderson County||Henderson County 9-1-1 District||903-675-3911||Website|
|Rusk, Harrison Counties||Texas Eastern 9-1-1||903-657-0911||Website|